1. For the first five days, take four glasses of apple juice
every day. Or eat four or five apples, whichever you prefer. Apple juice softens
the gallstones. During the five days, eat normally.
2. On the sixth day, take no dinner.
3. At 6 PM, take a teaspoon of Epsom salt (magnesium sulphate)
with a glass of warm water.
4. At 8 PM, repeat the same. Magnesium sulphate opens the
5. At 10 PM, take half cup olive oil (or sesame oil) with half
cup fresh lemon juice. Mix it well and drink it. The oil lubricates the stones
to ease their passage.
The next morning, you will find green stones in your stools.
"Usually they float," Chiu Nan notes. "You might want to count them. I have had
people who passes 40, 50 or up to 100 stones. Very many."
"Even if you don't have any symptoms of gallstones, you still
might have some. It's always good to give your gall bladder a clean-up now and
REMINDER : PASS THIS AND YOU MAY